Nowhere is it easier to combine work and leisure time as on board AIDA: You travel around the whole world and further your career at the same time. We set the highest standards in the cruise industry and offer you an exciting work environment with new challenges every day. Enjoy your time off on the sun deck or relax in the crew sauna, work out in the fitness studio, or explore fascinating countries on excursions at vacation destinations.
Board and lodging, and uniform cleaning are, of course, free of charge. All of your meals are provided in the crew mess hall. Naturally, we accommodate individual wishes, such as vegetarian meals.
Information for embarkation:
- Depending on the department, the term of contract is between 3 and 6 months
- Accommodations in a maximum of double-occupancy cabins
- Fit to work at sea
- Comprehensive online information regarding onboarding before embarkation
- Accompaniment by a personal buddy in the first few weeks on board
- Web-based training for personal development
- Training and HR managers on board guide your personal career